Vykin Corporation is currently looking for an experienced Secret cleared SharePoint Specialists to join our team in San Diego, CA on the North Island. We are a small defense contracting company that is veteran owned servicing the US Department of Defense. The successful candidate will receive above average wages, medical, and vacation plans as well as the opportunity to join a small company that still believes that every employee counts.
- Manage and maintain the customer's Unclassified/Classified Websites and SharePoint portal.
- Management all SharePoint licenses supporting customer's users.
- Design and implement new SharePoint portal solutions.
- Provide Registration/Help Desk support for customer's SharePoint Portal.
- Provide a quarterly SharePoint license tracking report
- High School diploma required. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in designing, developing, implementing, and administering a Microsoft SharePoint portal
- Microsoft SharePoint Certification required
- Must have either Comptia A+, Network+, or Security+ certification (must be DOD 8570 IAT level 1 compliant)
- Must have an active in-scope SECRET security clearance
Position availability contingent upon contract award
The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires normal safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment. The work location is a government facility located on a military installation in San Diego, CA supporting a DoD customer. The successful applicant will be working for and reporting directly to the prime contractor or the DoD customer as appropriate. The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
Vykin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/D/V).